Preview of Coming Attractions

Over the next several months, I will be traveling across the country in search of cat stories, visiting innovative cat rescues and shelters, interviewing eccentric cat lovers, leading vets and behaviorists and so much more. To view my travel schedule and learn more about my Cat Behaviorist business, please visit http://www.thecatbehaviorist.com/ . If I will be in your area and you feel you have some interesting cat stories to share, please don't hesistate to contact me via my website.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Silver Tabby in Heat

Just a quick update. I made all the arrangements and went to the stable this afternoon to collect the little silver tabby. Her brothers were pursuing her all over the barn. It was easy to whisk her up and into the carrier. She seemed relieved.

She is spending the night in my downstairs bathroom. Tommorow she will be spayed.

The rest of the barn cats will wait for a major feral spay/neuter event on March 18, when I will bring them to the Wilson County Humane Snip and Tip clinic.

No comments: